Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy thanksgiving to ALL. It is the start of the Holiday Season and I am so excited! Let the madness begin. Actually the goal is to have it as calm and relaxing as possible. I am grateful for my wonderful family, good friends, a home over my head, a belly full of food, and Ryan because he is amazing and sweet. Happy thanksgiving!

On another note we went to Disneyland yesterday and it was so much fun! The weather was finally cold! I will post the pictures soon!

Also, I dropped my cell phone in the toilet at work yesterday and it took the plunge deep. I hesitated in disgust not wanting to get it, but it had to be retrieved. Needless to say I had to take it out (GROSS) and it just started to vibrate flashed "Goodbye" and died. So its yet another cell phone dead. Verizon has to hate me...I am grateful to have phone insurance...and for the mean time my father in law is letting me use his old phone.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

And Ryan will always love you..

"HI MOMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said like Elf of course

Cassandra said...

I found you! I laughed out loud about the cell phone, that's pretty funny (although I'm sure you don't think so!)

Chad said...

Hi Hayley, Thanks for the heads up on the hiking boots. I hope they work because they are a lot cheaper than custom orthotics. I appreciate the info.