Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Night




So Adam has been in medic school going on a month now...things are going really well....he is doing great on all his tests and quizzes, so far it has been positive...minus the fact that during the week Adam stays out at his Grandma's to be 5 minutes away from school and be able to study with limited distraction (meaning his Grandma coming in to feed him, ask him about his day, drag him to Sam's Club to help, or just to see how he is doing) I am praing and hopeful (I would like to say POSITIVE but I don't want to jinx myself) that he will pass this time with flying colors, with no last minute cardiac arrests. SO with that said, Adam came home this afternoon, he had roses for me, and a new model plane for him and Ryan to build it was so nice. We ate AMAZING sushi this evening at this little place in Norco...it is to DIE for...and now we are chilling out preparing to play some Xbox and movies. I really forget how nice it is to have him here to give me a break to Blog, do taxes, pay bills, organize, and not having to be the constant regulator.

In other news Adam just turned 23! For his birthday we ate at Lucille's, went to Super cross at Angles stadium (we had fun cheering on Chad Reed our favorite rider), had a fun birthday dinner with my family, and went to Disneyland to use Adams free gift card! Adam came and helped me out in the church Nursery and needless to say he was worn out by the end of church.

1 comments:

Spence said...

Thats great. Good luck in school Adam!

That plate of sushi looks so nice: it has been a long time since I've had some good sushi. My wife hates the stuff so when we do get a chance to go out to eat - it ain't at a sushi bar.