Tuesday, August 25, 2009

8 things

I read this on Amber's blog and thought it was fun

8 THINGS

8 Things I did yesterday:
-went to work
-had a yummy taco at taco bell
-took Ella Asher and Ryan to the park
-Made root beer floats for Ryan and Ella
-Went to school
-Parked in staff parking because I couldn't find a spot...and DIDN'T get a ticket...from now on I am parking at the Institute Bldg
-Watched DVR top chef!
-Had tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich

8 Things Im looking forward to:

-Sushi on Friday
-Polar express trip in November
-Pumpkin muffins
-Ryan starting Kindergarten
-Painting my bedroom
-Gym climbing at hanger 18
-Where the Wild Things Are
- Empty fall days at Disneyland

8 Favorite Shows:

-Top Chef
-Flipping out
-30 Rock
-Law and Order SVU
-The Office
-Chuck
-Arrested Development
-Project Runway

8 Favorite Restaurants
-Wahoos
-Dukes
-Sushi Mora
-Taco Adobe
-CPK
-Yardhouse
-Lucille's
-PF Chang's

2 comments:

Amber said...

Sweet you did it too. Ok, I havent even heard of half of those places to eat at.
Give me a date and we will do a girls night out.
And whats hanger 18?

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

Hayley, did you get the letter in the mail for the kindergarten orientation? Did you get Mrs. Gotschall? We did and we are so excited.
PS. Spencer and I have been dying to try Lucille's, we've heard good things.