Friday, March 19, 2010

Adam

I often don't give the tributes most people give to their husbands and kids on their birthdays anniversary's, and other momentous occasions mainly because I am not a great blogger and I am lazy!

However, a relative of Adams put this picture on facebook, and on more than one occasion I go back just to look at it because it makes me smile so much. Adam is the most amazing person I know. He takes life and just goes with it. When I am stressing out, or I am an emotional wreck Adam can bring me to his "zen" state of mind. Adam is happy go lucky and could care less what people think about him, and he doesn't have a mean bone in his body. He doesn't talk bad about people, or point out the negative in anybody or anything and he is such an example to me. Adam always sees the glass half full. Adam believes in me and really thinks I can do anything. When I look at this picture I see my Adam, the guy that I am so in love with, and it makes me fall in love all over again.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

SWEET! We love Adam too. Dont you love pictures that just make you smile?!

jenny said...

SO sweet. so sad i never really got to hang out in CA.. and i'm in DC now.. so can't really see you in UT.. how are things?

Amber said...

AMEN! Your hubby sounds just like mine. Some one to pull me back into reality! LOVE IT
Glad to see ya posting again!