Wednesday, June 4, 2008

ella and ryan





Ryan often tells me that he wants a little brother and or sister...i laugh and tell him that it might be awhile..yesterday we were playing in the spa and he had 3 water ballon's and he was playing like they were 2 brothers and a little sister...it was cute and pathetic all at the same time. Adam and I are not ready for another one yet...but ryan is. Ryan always tells me what a great big brother he is going to be...and sometimes when ella is over I think he likes to practice...here are pictures where he picked out ella's PJs brushed her hair..and was going to read to her...i thought these were really cute

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Dont have another, we can use the help.

The Ward Family said...

I didn't know u had a blog! Your little boy is always so happy! He's always smiling like u. :)

(This is Jennifer Ward (Kirk)

Spence said...

Hayley,

I just found the missing Todd link...your family looks beautiful. What are you up to these days (besides the obvious momly duties).