Sunday, June 15, 2008

Long Weekend

So Friday started off as Adam's one day off this week. he has been working his tail off because we are going to Zion for a week. So Adam me and Ryan workout out....Ryan played at the play center at the gym..we went and walked around the Shoppes at Chino Hills and then hit the grocery store. We came home BBQed and swam. After we got all cleaned up went to Z Pizza and saw Indiana Jones with Adams Dad and little sister. I must confess we let Ryan come (he begged and he is still sad about not seeing Iron Man)

Then Saturday morning started early we set up for Neds suprise Graduation party...this included stops at Subway and then extensive setting up at the park. After all was said and done it was a ton of fun....so that ended and then ryan and I went out to Hemet for Adams cousin High School Graduation party. We got to do lots of swimming and ate Charro Chicken (if you havent had Charro Chicken try it...it is really good!) So we got home at like 10 and went to bed.

And today is Sunday (Fathers Day) I had to work this morning and started at 6 am. It has been a VERY long day...the girl I usually work with called off so I have been dealing with Con Home nurses whoes English skills are less than par...and just good ole' psych patients. So I am anxious to go spend time with Adam. My Mom and Dad are at Aprils graduation today (YEAH APE) so I will spend time with my dad tonight. So needless to say we leave on Wednesday and I am anxoius.

Oh I did have my camera but didnt take one picture...aghhh

1 comments:

Heidi said...

And you are SO AWESOME! Thanks so much for all your help with Ned's party, I really appreciate it!!!!!!