Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Aniversary



Yesterday August 5th was Adam and my three year anniversary. I love Adam so much and I am so grateful to be married to a man that is a hard worker, smart, funny, a great dad, a amazing husband, and a really hard worker. As a suprise Adam planned a whole day...although it didn't go according to plan! We woke up late....but after dropping Ryan off at school Adam took me out to the LA Farmers Market on Fairfax for breakfast at my favorite place! While there we walked around and enjoyed the local characters. Adam drove me around all the "cool" hip spots in LA. Our next stop the Orange County Fair...little did Adam know that it was over...so we got there and they were packing up...so we decided to go to South Coast Plaza...we went to Tiffany (my favorite) and I tried on the ring I want...although I didn't get it. We hung out at south coast plaza...skateboarded, played dodge ball, and rode bikes in sports chalet...after like hours of walking the mall we went down to Huntington Beach. The Tuesday street fair was going on so we walked around there...I got my makeup done for free....and we bought fresh strawberries....Adam got 2lbs of tri tip...and I got some DELICIOUS strawberries...it was alot of fun. Than Adam took me to my favorite Restaurant Dukes where we watched the sunset on the patio and we both ate AMAZING fish. We hung out and took a nice little walk. We got home and watched Step Into Liquid. It was an amazing 3rd Anniversary. I am so grateful for my sweet and hardworking husband. Thanks to my Mom and Dad for watching Ryan. Yesterday was great and I cant wait for me and Adams 50th Anniversary. Picture will be coming soon!

1 comments:

aprilaleman said...

congrats, miss redundant. :)

I had a good laugh because you mentioned some things 2 in her, like your strawberries. That's why I love ya Hay. You are funneeeee.- and yes I am aware that funneeee is spelled wrong.

I love your updates and WILL anticipate anniversary photos soon.