Monday, February 23, 2009

I love this Boy









I just have to say that I love this boy. Having a five year old is the BEST. Plus the other day I was upset about people not being to kind to me so I teared up. His response was "Sometimes kids are not nice to me and wont play with me at preschool...but I know when I come home you and Daddy love me...and Jesus loves me to....so just remember mom, me and Daddy love you and so does Jesus." Although Ryan keeps me on my feet I wouldn't trade this experience of being his mom for anything!

6 comments:

Spence said...

Hayley, this is one of the best blog posts I've read in a long time. Thank you.

Can you even imagine life without your little guy? I don't even like to think about it.

Louise said...

Kids can be so sweet! I think sometimes my kids take care of me more than I of them. Thanks again for coming over back in December. I think of you guys alot. Hope to see you again soon!

Sarah said...

We love this little guys too and
Carter is super excited to see him tonight to celebrate Mardi Gras;)

Heidi said...

So sweet! Loved it and we LOVE, LOVE that little guy too, we trully do. Ella's other brotha' from anotha motha'

Karly Michelsen said...

That made me want to cry a little. What a sweet boy. I know when im upset Lyla always comes and gives me a hug, and it makes me feel sooo much better.

amandy120 said...

Hi Hayley! I didn't know you had a blog! Your mom became my friend on facebook and I was reading her blog and found yours.... I miss you guys!