Sunday, May 23, 2010

Music

Do you listen to awesome music...I like to think I do...but I am always looking to expand my horizon. I am sad to admit I spend to much time and money on iTunes creating a wish list of songs. The other crappy part is my husband and I listen to very different music, so he is no good to share with or bounce new bands and artists off of. Boo. I love using Pandora---sometimes it throws out great songs I have never heard of. Here are a few of my favs at the moment, what are you into...I seriously need something new!!

Ben Harper
Rogue Wave
Mason Jennings
Jason Mraz
Matt Costa
G Love
Jack Johnson
Donavan Frankfurter
Brett Dennen
Tristan Prettyman
Herbie Hancock
Miles Davis

I love music it inspires me...makes me feel full inside...and soothes bad days...

Another lame thing I do...I make a soundtrack to my life in my head...for poignant points in my life I try and match a song to that event

0 comments: