Sunday, May 23, 2010

Take me out to the ball game...

Although Adam and I are both Angeles fans we have had the chance to go to two Dodger games already this season, both with AMAZING seats.
What I love about Dodgers Games:
Eating Burritos on Olvera Street before the game
Singing "I love LA" when they win
The old pipe organ they play
They sing Take me Out to the Ball game 2 times instead of 1
The Amazing views of the city
The fans are die hard
Hammy and Me

Me trying to be gangsta..come on I am at a Dodgers game
We had field level seats and Ryan kept asking the outfielder to give him the ball if he caught it...the outfielder just kept laughing.

This was true excitement they won in EXTRA INNINGS it was like 11:00 PM at this point
Blurry but cool with the palm trees very LA
Adam and his friend Tommy who took us to the game

2 comments:

Amber said...

LOl, you are too cute to be gangsta! Hey are you guys doing Mormon Night at Angel stadium?

Ned & Heidi Broberg said...

TRAITOR going to the Doyers game! Actually we always use to go to the games as kids.