Thursday, March 24, 2011

Insanely Happy





There are few things in life that make me insanely happy, but those that usually do can be linked right to my Ryan. Ryan is an entertainer. He is a self proclaimed "lover and not a fighter". He has a huge heart, and a goofy spirit.

One day on the way home from the beach we listen to "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz the WHOLE WAY HOME on repeat..over..and over.. and over... he sang every word every time. It took everything inside of me not to laugh and say no more...I love that song as much as the next person..but come on 20 times? But I didn't because each time he sang it he lit up and sang louder.
Ryan will dance if you request him to. April and Wes tried to teach him the evolution of dance, he did it while singing opera style Ode to Joy..I have never laughed harder.
He says things like, "When I grow up I want to marry a girl like Zippy Zippy (my sister April) because she loves technology, playing video games, AND she takes care of Peyton". It made me laugh because it was sweet and it reminded me of Kip from Napoleon Dynamite. SWEEET!


So when you see Ryan next time, ask him to do the evolution of dance, sing opera, or do the robot...and you may be laughing at him and he won't even care!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

He totally is a LOVER and a GREAT entertainer, we love that boy.

Im a little sad he wants to marry zippy zippy and not me...I will have to show off my technology skills more around him!

Amber said...

He is a doll, I love that kid. You need to come over again for a playdate!

aprilaleman said...

Love him.