Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Motivation

This is my motivation I have decided to live by. Often times I doubt myself without ever trying for fear of failing...but with that said....drum roll please...I am going back to school. Next week is my last week working--it is going to be so weird not to work but I am excited. I have some prerequisites to finish up before I can apply to nursing school. But I am seriously motivated and ready to go for it. The other great advantage is that I can drop Ryan off at school each day, and pick him up. I get to be home alot more, even though I will have my face in a book. Yes, I am aware of the amount of work that I have ahead BUT I am BEYOND excited. SO with that said--Anatomy---HERE I COME!

2 comments:

aprilaleman said...

I love that you are motivated on this blog too... I get excited when I see your name on my reader. And... why don't you ever invite other people with you when you go to L.A. We love to go with people, and would love to join in the fun.

Sarah said...

You are going to do GREAT, Hayley! We are so excited for you and we love you!