Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy Anniversary

There is no combination of words I could write or say to describe how much I love this guy. We just celebrated our 5 year Anniversary on August 5th <---I know late aghh. Adam is incredible. I love that what you see is what you get, when they say be child like, Adam is that way. He is sweet, unassuming, and sees the best in everything and all situations. I love that Adam is crafty, he is resourceful, and he can fix about anything or do anything (with the help of google or some other resource--but he does it) Adam is a mans man. Adam is a great Dad....he is so fun with Ryan but also lays down good rules and discipline...I know he wants Ryan to grow and be a strong responsible man. I have so much fun hanging out with Adam, maybe because most of the time he lets me choose what we do, where we eat, and all of our vacations, but still I love that about him. I love to call him by nicknames I have made up...mainly Hammy (because that's what they call him at work) or Dam Dam (cause its funny) or Stinky (cause lets face it he is a mans man). Adam is my best friend. To be honest I cant get enough of this guy.



















2 comments:

Louise said...

That was sweet :) Happy Belated Anniversary!

Maria Mcclain said...

Happy Anniversary from me too Anyway nice post & good blog, i think you must submit it for free in this site to increase traffic. hope you have a nice day & keep blogging!!!