Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Free Shutterfly Cards For Christmas

Its that time of the year again, and I really would like to be the kind of person who gets her Christmas cards out the week of Thanksgiving...that would be awesome right? So anyway I have been looking all over Shutterfly.com and they have the cutest Christmas cards for a great price. I love the Initially Chic Green Christmas card, it is so cute, and I am planning on loading it up with tons of cute pictures from our past year. I also LOVE the Starlight Ribbon Christmas Card. I have ordered through Shutterfly for just my everyday prints, and I have made cute photo books to commemorate vacations, or just my favorite family photos and Ryan LOVES to look at them. They have easy options to edit your photos once you upload them, the shipping is really fast and easy, and I the pictures are always high quality.


I also LOVE the calendars, and I know a few grandmas who love Ryan 12 Months of the year in all his cheesy glory.
http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/calendar-poster

The address labels are super cute, and I may have to invest in these so I don't have to write the return address OVER AND OVER. Plus, who doesn't LOVE monograms?
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/address-labels

Bottom line is, everybody loves a Christmas Cards with pictures, sure you can send a regular old card with no pictures, but think about when you receive Christmas Cards the pictures are the best part.

Check it out for your Christmas Cards, or cute photo gifts!

So order it, you can do it in your pajamas laying in bed, no reason to run out!

0 comments: