Monday, November 29, 2010

Jack Johnson Concert

Why Adam is all close to this other girl made me laugh..homegirl with the flower in her hair next to Jack Johnson pushed me out of the way...really he is cool...but not worth fighting over lady!



Our View From on Stage..I still need to upload the rest of my pictures

Back in October Adam and I got a chance to volunteer at a Jack Johnson concert for Jack's (yeah we are on a first name basis lol) foundation called All At Once ..I am not going to lie we did it because we would get free general admission to the concert. So we got there and got to work talking to people about what small things they can do to help their communities. Jack Johnson came out and talked to us, and was awesome. After he left Adam and I continued to talk to what seemed like very concert goer about the foundation, my voice was hoarse and my feet hurt. I was ready to just be lazy like the rest of the people helping out, but I thought ehh I might as well be helpful.

WELL it paid off. The stage manager said Jack Johnson and him saw how hard we were working and told us we were going to get to watch the show from onstage and get VIP access!

We ended up watching the show onstage, high fived G.Love, sang along with Jack Johnson, and danced with Zach Gill..it was A M A Z I N G. Jack Johnson is my favorite singer ever, Adam and I have seen him 3 different times, and went on our honeymoon to San Diego just so we could see him. Watching a show from onstage is so crazy, you can see every face and screaming fan, the sound is awesome, and every person was working so hard from beginning to end.

3 comments:

KMK said...

That's amazing! I'm glad you got to see your favorite artist up close. Can I say that I'm a little jealous? :)

Unknown said...

you are i9nvited to follow my blog

Local Internet Marketing said...

looks like they do a great concert,that's so cool.



Rifle Scopes
House Cleaning RI
American Flags