Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's Been Awhile









So I acknowledge its been a long time. After going back to school full time, and being a "stay at home mom" I found little time left during my day to update. Fear not I kept up my Blog Stalking to keep entertained in class, but didn't find the time to update my blog.
To recap we went on an awesome trip to Mammoth during the huge storm in December Ryan went to ski school and Adam, myself, and Adams uncle Jeff enjoyed some great days boarding, We had a great Christmas, we went to La Verne Fire Department on Christmas morning to ride on the fire truck with Adam. And of course school. School has been great, I have been working really hard. I have found that Chemistry is a glorified math class, but I really enjoyed it...it was like in depth really hard cooking instructions with big words. In the Fall I will start filling out Nursing School applications, and I am really excited.

Adam and I are now the 11 year old Boy Scout Leaders at church and are learning allot, I have also learned that 11 year old are very entertaining, (one of our scouts locked us out of the building and wouldn't let us in for like ten minutes). I have learned how to tie knots, sharpen axes, and cook pizza over a fire.

Ryan is doing great in 1st grade, his reading skills are great, but he excels in Math. He made honor roll and got a very cool metal. He has decided when he grows up he wants to be a mad scientist and be a Lego architect. We also started Ice Hockey in January and Ryan is in love. He skates four days a week, and will start playing on a team at our rink. The coach loves him because he is such a big kid.
Adam is working (nothing much has changed). He actually got to fight a fire a month ago, and that is actually a change from his routine at the fire station believe it or not. He also grew a horrible mustache, but eventually shaved it off.

So I will try to be more diligent in posting, I have a new camera so no excuses on that part.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

YEP it has. But loved the update! You are so cute as is our Ryan, we love him!