Friday, May 20, 2011

Nerding Out

For starters I am a NERD..no I am not trying to hide it, I am actually really proud of it. But often times I come across equations, problems, or concepts that I need to know more about and when I do I go to my buddy Sal. I wish I knew him personally, but he is brilliant and in my opinion changing the world of education and learning.

Here is the link Khan Academy

He can really teach you practically ANYTHING!

Also, like I said before...Khan Academy is really changing the world. Here is their mission statement, "The mission of the Khan Academy is to provide access to high quality instruction to anyone, anywhere. It was founded by Salman Khan who has recorded over 1,800 videos on math, science, finance, and economics at khanacademy.org"

I know this is a nerdy post, but it Khan Academy makes me SOO happy. And if your kids are driving you nuts this is a good site to throw them on!

1 comments:

Schoollog School Management Software said...

Thanks for sharing this article. Bye the way, I love Khan Academy because the math videos are absolutely amazing. I read it on another blog that 90% of the videos are taken in a single shot. Just imagine, how much hard work these guys are putting in.