Thursday, May 26, 2011

Summers Here...almost

Ryan started summer break today weird huh because it is sooo early. But, my summer break doesn't start until June 7th...so I am in this weird place mentally where I am ready to relax but I am in the thresholds of finals and exams. But I am so looking forward to SUMMERTIME.

I love summer, and I love staying up late and watching movies. I remember one summer April and I watched Clueless and Twister almost every night. I think I can still quote most of Clueless. AS IF! I am already starting to assemble the old movies that I cant wait to watch again, and setting up my netflix cue to check out some new ones.But I am also looking forward to:
YosemiteBig Bear
Las Vegas <-adam and I are going for our anniversary
Beach DaysAttempting to teach Ryan how to surf
Santa Barbara
Frozen YogurtBaseball Games4th of July
Watermelon and Corn on the Cob
Legoland
Sleeping In
Yoga
Swim Lessons for Ry
Museums
Leisurely breakfasts
and
The Farmers Market
I seriously have lists of fun things to do, not to mention I am planning on doing a little educational hour each morning..gotta keep Ryan on his "A" game!

I love summertime, and this is my first summer not working since like ever in my adult life I think. I am taking an online critical thinking writing course, but I can do it all from the comfort of my own home. What are you looking forward to most about summer?

3 comments:

Amber Riley said...

He is on break already??!!! Wow, times flies...
Looking forward to the pool...almost every night during the summer. The kids love it and they sleep AWESOME each night!!! :)

Sarah said...

Looking forward to hanging out with YOU! You're almost there...keep up all your hard work:)

Heidi said...

So excited you are coming the whole time to Yosemite! YEAH! LOVE IT and SO excited!