Monday, May 16, 2011

Amazing Weekend...

I cant lie and say this weekend wasn't loads of fun:

Ryan went to Father's and Son's campout with cousins, uncles, grandpa,and Adam

While he was away I,
Grubbed at Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles with great company!!
Ate Dots Cupcakes (try it, they are in Pasadena)
Stayed up late playing Rummicube and watching The Office
Brunched with my sisters as well as, Rachel, Katie and Camille also sisters, at The Avocado House in Chino --A M A Z I N G..seriously life changing..that post will soon come.
Took a Saturday Nap
Watched Movies at home and ordered pizza with my boys
Sipped Hot Coco from Starbucks in bed brought home by my sweet hubby
Watched "How Do you Know"--Adam cant pass up a Reese Chick Flick he admitted it himself
Spent time with my brother and his family grubbing on kabobs, and taught the under 8 crowd how to play Clue ..which brought out plenty of giggles from me and Sarah
And today is Monday..I registered for the class I need over summer and GOT IT!
Adam and I dropped Ryan off at school and then went to the mall and enjoyed shopping (doing returns and getting cuter shorts that don't make me look like a pirate). Strolling around, and then delicious taco bell.

But you want to know what the best part was?
I have lost 30 lbs since January...yup 30 LBS!!! The new shorts I got at the mall today were 2 sizes smaller than what I was in January. I danced out of the dressing room, Adam laughed, but it is wonderful. Seriously, I LOVE Weight Watchers..amazing.

8 comments:

Amber Riley said...

WAY TO GO GIRL!!! You look HOT!!!

aprilaleman said...

great before and after shot... now it will be even more fun as you keep losing to compare you new after to your current one. Good job sista!

Sarah said...

Girl, you got it going on! Glad your weekend was so splendid and you got a class for summer and super glad I finally got to see you! Love ya!

Louise said...

Oh my gosh, Hayley, you look AMAZING!

Devin & Lindsay said...

Congratulations! You look amazing! Keep up the good work! :)

Amber said...

You ARE looking amazing. And here is my shout out to DOTS...... Og how I love you!!

Heidi said...

Glad I was able to share some of that weekend with ya! Love ya!

And you look GREAT keep up the good work.

You forgot to mention I did your makeup...ha ha ha

Karly Michelsen said...

Omg Hayley 30 lbs?? You look AWESOME!!! I told Jesse you did it on weight watchers and he gave me the green light to do it so yay! Hopefully I will look as good as you do.