Friday, April 29, 2011

Yes I Did...

Yes I did watch the Royal wedding. I didn't wake up at 1:00 am I watched coverage this afternoon. The Hubs was making fun of me, and then I caught him standing in front of the "telly" with a huge smile. Like ear to ear. I called him out on it, he responded, "weddings just make me really happy."

But I just have one comment...this came from my sister April's mouth, "Don't these two look like the evil step sisters from Cinderella?" Discuss amongst yourselves.

3 comments:

Amber Riley said...

I tivo'd it and watched it this morning. I think Kate's sister looked AMAZING!!

Heidi said...

That is hilarious because KAREN said the EXACT same thing to the T and I saw the picture after she said that and knew EXACTLY who she was talking about that. I said it looked like those old fashion ribbon candies on a hat.

KMK said...

I did end up watching it live. That was our first night home and we didn't realyly sleep anyway.