Tuesday, March 31, 2009

D is for Date at Disneyland


So I am sitting here at work and I am so excited to pick Ryan up from school! After school just me and Ryan are going to Disneyland for a date that will consist of Jedi Training...riding some sweet rides, hitting up ESPN Zone, and then doing build a bear.

Ryan has been begging me to go on a date just me and him...and as I watch him get so much bigger and older I realize that these are very important special times and that I need to make the time for date nights. Plus, Adam and I think it is a good way to teach Ryan how to open doors, put his napkin on his lap, and learn manners (so he can use them now, and in the future when he dates.) The funny thing about this date is I think I am more excited than Ryan is! I have been watching the clock all day, getting more and more anxious for this evening to be here!

So I am clocking out from work, getting Ryan from school, and off we go!!

0 comments: