Sunday, March 22, 2009

Disneyland, Hockey, and Wahoos

Adam and I love the sign above..I wish that these were my work hours! So our family LOVES wahoos fish tacos...we eat there once a week (at least). We usually will go after our weekly trip to Disneyland. I love cheap fish tacos!

Our company has killer season tickets to the Ontario Reign Hockey games. I love the hockey games basically just for the fighting...but the sport itself is so much fun!


Okay if you Ever go to Disneyland YOU MUST HAVE THE PINEAPPLE WHIP!! By the Tiki Room they sell this stuff and it is amazing. So the below picture is my Mom buying a pineapple..the worker was so flamboyant (to say it in the nicest way possible)...well our Tiki Room buddy decided to hop in this picture and I didnt even notice until after...look at this picture WHAT THE???? You know he is thinking "Dont you wish your girlfriend was hot like me" all together now Ewwwww.

And in Big news Ryan is now tall enough to ride California Screamin...and he loves it. He went on two times in a row. For those of you that don't know this ride is a real roller coaster with a loop and everything. Keep in mind Ryan will ride this...but he doesn't do petting zoos, 3D, or bugs.

2 comments:

Daniel T said...

First to post! I am up downloading some new music for the iDevices and saw you posted. Great photos! Talk to you soon Hay.

Taryn said...

I haven't looked on your blog for awhile, and just took some time reading all your posts! Ryan seems to be at such a fun age! I can't even imagine Nate being old enough to love rollercoasters, it's like having a little buddy with you all day. He's such a cute boy.