Sunday, April 10, 2011

Can't Complain...



I Enjoyed a great weekend, and when I wake up tomorrow morning I am on Spring Break!

This weekend I....
Played ALOT of Bop It! with Ryan, I received it for my birthday and I am currently the high score holder...any challengers?

Read magazines...

Ate the worlds BEST homemade matzo ball soup courtesy of my buddy Michelle..I seriously crave this stuff...


I studied alot... ALOT of Cardiology and Circulatory System...I don't consider myself M.C. Escher but I am pretty proud of my sketch...

and watched this cute guy play hockey! He scored 2 points!



Not to mention I had a beautiful run with my sister April and my Mom

Baked some yummy chocolate chip cookies

and enjoyed a wonderful Sunday at church, and I am looking forward to a beautiful Easter and celebrating our Savior!

I am hoping to have a few adventures this week while being off, maybe a museum, the beach, and walking Ryan to school each morning!

1 comments:

Amber said...

Nice post. I wanna play bop it. BTW, where are my cookies???