Monday, April 18, 2011

Week In Recap..

I cant believe April is almost over..let the countdown to summer begin. So here are the Hammy's adventures for the past week.

Adam and I saw Soul Surfer and really liked it. Adam claimed we were going because he knew how bad I wanted to see it, but secretly I think he really was anxious to see it too!

Plus Bethanny Hamilton is awesome and it is pretty cool we have the same last name, right?


Grubbed at Lucille's while listening to some awesome Blues music, and watching hockey playoffs!


Went to the Elementary School Talent Show where Ryan and his friends did school cheers. They were so cute, and so many of the kids were very talented. Ryan has decided next year he is going to play the ukulele..better start practicing kid!


We got goodies from the Ice Cream Man. Although, it wasn't as amazing as I remember it being as a kid. Plus, he was out of Big Sticks and didnt even have screwballs WHAT THE???
(I remember eating screwballs from The Stefans house growing up all the time, I think there freezer was the first place I went when I walk through their front door)

So I settled for this beauty which was an excellent choice, and I enjoyed it while I watched Adam change my break pads and rotors.

I cant lie Adam was pretty impressive. It took him almost 5 hours to figure all of it out because Honda screws on their rotors. Long story short, YouTube and Honda message boards helped us figure out the problem. After using a blow torch and a drill I have new breaks and rotors, and we saved a ton of money!



We had a quick family trip to Disneyland. Just for posterity sake I killed the boys on Toy Story Mania..nothing like friendly competition!
I love these two guys!


Silly faces, their strange no denying!

2 comments:

Manjula said...

Hi I am Manjula In Sri Lanka You'r Blog is Very Beautiful

My Blob is about news of sri lanka
www.myowenlife.blogspot.com

mejor limpiador facial said...

Great taking the time to build clear the terminlogy into the inexperienced persons!